Available for 18, 36 & 54 iPad tablets.
Other tablets : contact us.
This large docking system is designed to accommodate, recharge and sync several iPad Mini with their Survivor covers.
With its KSync electronic boards, pulsed ventilation and powerful power supplies, this solution offers an optimal and intelligent charging of each tablet.
Thanks to the LEDs connected to each connector, the different levels of charge are indicated by indicator lights.
- With : 740 mm
- Depth : 135 mm
- Height : 428 mm
- Connection : 1 x USB
- Integrated forced-air ventilation system
Electrical specifications :
- 100-240 VAC - 50/60 Hz - 120W
- Integrated sequencer for a progressive start of the tablets
- Simultaneous loading of the tablets to 2.4 A
- Short-circuit protection on each connector
- 1 Docking system KSync (charge & sync)
- LEDs indicating the charge level of the tablets
- 1 Power cable
- 1 USB cable
- Sync softwares (Mac) : Dapi & SyncAll
To be completed depending the needs with :
- 1 to 27 iPad Mini
- 1 to 27 Survivor cover(s)
- 1 Computer (sync & setting)
- WiFi Hotspot (ZF R500, R600 or AirPort Extreme)
- Warranty extension(s) : docking system, iPad
Additional software available :
- ApiKa software to manage iPad activities
- Reflector software to share one or more tablets (iOS/Androïd)
- In Class software to manage iPad users