Available for iPad tablets.
Other tablets : contact us.
This KSync Rack is a solution historically designed for the Château de Chambord. Thanks to its guiding system, it can accommodate 54 iPad Mini equipped with Survivor covers.
Featuring a powerful and intelligent power system, it can recharge up to 12W all connected tablets.
Thanks to the 54 LEDs connected to each connector, all the different charging levels are indicated by indicator lights.
- With : 1380 mm
- Depth : 458 mm
- Height : 300 mm
- Weight : 48 Kg
- Connection : 1 x USB
- Number of iPad supported : 54
- Maximum thickness : iPad Mini + Survivor cover
Electrical specifications :
- 100-240 VAC - 50/60 Hz - 400W
- Integrated sequencer for a progressive start of the tablets
- Simultaneous loading of the tablets to 2.4 A
- Short-circuit protection on each connector
- 1 Rack D54L (charge & sync)
- 54 LEDs indicating the charge level of the iPad
- Integrated forced-air ventilation system
- 1 Power cable
- 1 USB cable
- Sync softwares (Mac) : Dapi & SyncAll
To be completed depending the needs with :
- 1 to 54 iPad Mini
- 1 to 54 Survivor cover(s)
- 1 WiFi hotspot (Ruckus ZF R500, R600, R700)
- Warranty extension(s) : Rack, iPad